Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?
Goodell having to kiss rear end to Brady in about 15 minutes is a good thing for football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?

Volkerball posted:

no it's not you dumb poo poo

It sure is!

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?

Volkerball posted:

nobody likes tom brady, nobody likes the patriots, and nobody likes teams who win too much. there is literally nothing about this that is good for anyone other than dipshit fair weather fans who jack off to posters of tom brady

Haha jesus calm down you're going to aneurysm and die face down on top of a half written poo poo post.

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?
Guys... cheaters win. Money does buy happiness. Smoking makes you look cool.

Might as well jump on this bandwagon because its the least evil win any of us are gonna get in the next 100 years while Trump turns this country into Trumplandia.

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?

sector_corrector posted:

It's not only my meltdown, it's the rest of America who hates you. Also you guys can't deal with that. You can't deal with the fact that nobody else in the country likes you, and that as a team you aren't a compelling story because your states are boring and lovely.

Haha tell us more about the rest of America. :allears:

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?
Glad I get to post with most of you in GDTs for the last 12 years. Lets remember the good times.

And I need a new avatar :cry:

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?

sector_corrector posted:

Dumb loving hick new england fan:

"aw yeah, wicked sick, tAAAAAAAmy (said in the worst accent possible even including the south) BBBBBBRaaaddy won the wicked sick superbaaawl, and also traaaaaaamp is oaaaaur president,"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is you dumb hicks

Haha hopefully you think back to tonight in a few years and remember how youre acting and cringe.

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?

sector_corrector posted:

suck my actual dick, and thanks for being trolled by me you dumb nothern hicks, how do you even have internet up there

I get it, you lost 1.1 million dollars tonight.

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?
Brady and Hayley are tied now. That means Brady wants one more so he's the undisputed most winning player in history. Oh gently caress.

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?
Wishing cancer on someone's parents is a recipe in karmic disaster. Hope you guys get what's coming to you!

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?

incompetent posted:

I like the cut of your jib.

Ussr
Sep 17, 2004

Wait, what?

Actually it is. :boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ussr