Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barudak
May 7, 2007

Who would even be writing the script? Do football actors get promoted up to writing roles when they retire? Do they have a union? I need answers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

PupsOfWar posted:

the NFL can't be kayfabe
no Heel would be permitted to remain dominant for as long as the patriots

only real satan magic can do that

Wasn't there a completely unscientific research that showed that WWE stock was highest when a Heel held the belt and dropped whenever a face won it?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Episode 1 of this season was great, hoping theyve got more in the tank.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Which NFL team is the Washington Generals?

The Browns, like seriously is that a question

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I feel like there are two separate writers group and the one in charge of the AFC just doesnt give a gently caress.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

He's been turning in the same script just occasionally crossing a team out.

Look at those NFC chumps, sweating it out on how to rotate fresh teams in year after year, how to gracefully give non playoff teams narrative focus time. I bet you think theres a lot of pride in that. Well We here in the AFC pride ourselves on different values, we believe in working 9-5 with two hour lunches, summer fridays, and in office alcohol available on demand.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

As I noted above, the AFC writes the same drat story every season and whenever they write themselves into a corner they just go "A referee calls a penalty for the Pats" no matter how absurd the situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im so glad the NFC script got the nod, it was all around better

• Locked thread