Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I think it would be funny if Tom Brady died but they will probably save that for the super bowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Come on nfl imagine the ratings and media coverage if Tom Brady got murdered on the field. You really think this poo poo is making you more mon y?

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Seems normal

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Do NOT insult the integrity of the XFL in this thread

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I was typing a post about how it’s rigged because they took that away but I guess too many people were onto them so they’ll just get Brady his win some other way.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Never turned around, shoves intended receiver as the ball comes. No PI.

Michaels and collingsworth doing overtime trying to sell everyone on the idea eagles are getting favorable calls

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
This was just to set them up for a more infuriating win next year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
They didn’t tell collingsworth about the “tragic” twist ending this season and he was lashing out in confusion

• Locked thread