Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Metapod posted:

you read it wrong cause it clearly says the Steelers will get a hot start then Big Ben will finally die on the field and Landry Jones will pick 6 Pitt to a 6-10 record for the next 3 years

that checks out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Barudak posted:

Episode 1 of this season was great, hoping theyve got more in the tank.

This is just a case of a show giving the fans what they want and ruining it. It was better when the bad guys win. Last season was Empire Strikes Back, i.e. an excellent movie. This season is shaping up to be Return of the Jedi, i.e. it was cool when they smashed the chicken walker with the two logs but you wish it was more coherent in a narrative sense.

Soon the show will be cancelled and we'll have to wait for Netflix to bring it back for one last season in 10 years.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Barudak posted:

The Browns, like seriously is that a question

No, because the Washington Generals have won a game.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

wyoak posted:

In reality the lesson of instant replay was "who the hell knows what a catch is, don't even try to guess what Riveron is going to say"

The reason the replays take so long is that they keep losing their place in the script. If they need bookmarks, they can make some out of pieces of the shredded 6th Super Bowl banner. Which I don't know why they printed at all because, as we keep saying here, the NFL is scripted.

• Locked thread