Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I wish Vince McMahon ran the NFL. Then we could have football players actually cutting promos on one another, title belts, heel turns, etc.

It would be rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

What I'd like to have right now is for all you fat, out of shape, New York sweathogs to keep the noise down while I take my warm up jacket off and show all the ladies what a real quarterback looks like.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The Cleveland Browns are the jobbers of the NFL.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Is the NFL a B tier sports script?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The ending of Pittsburgh and New England was the most scripted ending.

You'd think they would try to hide it more!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

There's no way a team lead by Blake Bortles makes it to the AFC Championship game without the NFL being heavily scripted.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

What's the difference between WWE and NFL?

There are people who still think the NFL is real.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

As a fan of an AFC team:

The AFC is a garbage conference filled with garbage teams that continue to let this garbage happen year in and year out.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Bumpin' this thread because the NFL script demands this to be an incomplete pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Just imagine that I empty quoted myself

• Locked thread