Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Athanatos posted:

The Browns need to move and restart with an expansion draft.

Word is San Diego needs a team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I always hated finding those damned rubber pellets everywhere after games. Still better than astrotruf.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Can't wait for when we get ocular implants and can vote on plays Madden style.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

GaussianCopula posted:

N: "Every indication I hear from inside the Patriots is that Belichick plans to stay on as coach of the team for at least five more years." http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2693832-mike-freemans-10-point-stance-patriots-big-trade-bait-nfls-athletic-freaks

V: Brady and Belichick one-upping each other who can stay longer in the game to proof that they can do it without the other might be the best thing ever to happen.

Bill on the sidelines on a motorized scooter, a mixture of newborn blood and pure adrenaline flowing from his IV.
Brady somehow still looks like a he's in his 30s, despite being 57. Maybe he was right about the strawberries.
Czar Putin and Emperor Trump look over the field as the opening ceremonies come to a close.
Patriots fans let out a cheer that envelopes the stadium. "Just one more!"
Bill and Brady sigh as they draw a pentagram with goat blood.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Silly Burrito posted:

I hear he is pro-electrolytes. They're what plants crave.

As long as he doesn't advocate drinking toilet water, he's got my vote.

• Locked thread