Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Can you guys believe how amazing Sunday night was? Still rock hard.

I was there. James white scored the game winning td 50 feet in front of me.

I still can't speak normally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Indian guy Patriots fan checking in to say that all kinds of women love me.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Groovelord Neato posted:

this is a country whose most powerful politician knows less about history and the government than a fifth grader. who's never read a book cover to cover. literally every athlete is smarter than him.

the president doesn't accept briefings that are longer than one page. And that one page can have at most 9 lines of text on it.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Andrew luck will never win a super bowl playing for Indy and his contract will keep them in mediocrity as long as he's there.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

To expand a bit, networks bet that timed events like live sports would keep people watching television. Millennials don't care enough to conform to that, not when they can catch the highlights any number of ways online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Volkerball posted:

F1 drivers get paid well over 10 million, so it sounds like both the NBA and the NFL are hoarding all their moneys.

Formula 1 is also the second most popular sport on earth, and on a per-event basis by far the most watched sport on earth.

• Locked thread