Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
JJ Watt isn't even in the top 5 for the Texans? Better tell that to literally every girl in Houston

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

How bad do you have to gently caress up to be an Alabama alum who helped them win a national title to be arrested IN ALABAMA

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Intruder posted:

Brady got picked off twice :colbert:

Basically the Texans wrote a blueprint for how to bother Brady and both the Steelers and Falcons said "no thanks"

Tbf I think the Falcons defense followed the exact same game plan. Hit Brady a lot and then lose

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

My fiancé (who gives no shits about anything football related) asked out of the blue what would happen if a receiver caught the ball, but dropped it after the fact due to being surprised that he caught it(?). So I showed her the Calvin Johnson "catch" and Dez "catch" and she agreed that those looked like catches. I was feeling super squirrely and showed her the tuck rule fumble to which she asked "but if his arm is moving forward isn't that an incomplete pass?" so I'm asking for the ring back

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

During the Superbowl the camera panned over Brady and she said "that guy is kinda cute, who is that" so I've already deleted Facebook and hit the gym and now I'm lawyering up

Edit wait this isn't E/N

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Chichevache posted:

As a Raiders fan your only concern should be whether or not she's willing and able to pay bail.

She'll wait for me, man

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

I can't remember the last time the Raiders had a comp pick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Revis to the Seahawks :allears:

• Locked thread