Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Edelman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Chris Kluwe was only cut because of his social stances

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
oh and because a cheaper better younger option was available.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Andrew Luck is the most above average quarterback to be treated like a god

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

CharlestheHammer posted:

Mathew Stafford.

Oh wait you said above average

Yeah not excellent, idiot.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

CharlestheHammer posted:

Excellent at missing the playoffs it's true.

They made the playoffs this last season you monster.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
He's better than Blake Bortles.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Revis owns

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
As man with concussions, oxygen overrated, brain work just fine.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
The Lions are dumb to let Orlovsky go.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Kirk Cousins would have dove on the fumble.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Intruder posted:

Like imagine if the NFL let Cousins take the beatings Cam does

It wouldn't happen because Kirk Cousins isn't dumb enough to put himself in those situations.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Kirk Cousins doesn't do drugs, Cam Newton is a thief and "dabs" which is a marijuana term. I know which one I would want my daughter to date.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

CharlestheHammer posted:

Yeah I mean what the gently caress else is there.

Check, money order, direct deposit.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
If you pay a player in bitcoins it doesn't count against the salary cap

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Also they have to compensate the basketball players for playing in a vastly inferior sport

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Yeah I'm sure the outcome wouldn't have been any different if the best running back in the league didn't get hurt. Yeah, that wouldn't have changed anything whatsoever

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Le'Veon Bell plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers you idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
David Johnson literally doesn't exist. His wikipedia might as well have him playing at Atlantis Community College and for the El Dorado Golden Suns.

• Locked thread