Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

This pleases me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

SKULL.GIF posted:

Sammy is having a minor (yet highly understandable) meltdown:

Honestly I'm kind of loving concerned about the Packers and concussion/neck injuries. They had to pull the same stunt with Finley too because Finley wouldn't voluntarily retire, he wanted to keep playing just like Shields.

People just love to play for the Packers that much. It's completely understandable. :v:

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

a neat cape posted:

So in 2016, the San Diego Chargers were about middle of the pack in terms of average ticket price, about 82 dollars per ticket. The Bears were the most expensive at about 131 per ticket.

The 2017 Los Angeles Chargers average ticket will be about 192 dollars.

Makes sense when your capacity is only 30,000 people.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

whiteyfats posted:

I like Andy Reid. :smith: Hopes he gets a ring before he retires/dies on the sideline.

Didn't he get one with the Packers? Or do you just mean as a head coach?

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

whiteyfats posted:

Wasn't he hired by Green Bay the year after they won?

Nope 1992-1998. They won in '96.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

An arena football team where fans decide the plays via app.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1XchW2V2Vs

What happens when the other team gets the app and just calls a bunch of kneel downs?

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Intruder posted:

If they get Romo, they just might :grin:

Imagine Romo leading the Texans to victory over the Cowboys in the Superbowl

His will be done.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

89 posted:

Eagles websites are starting to fire up the possibility of LeSean McCoy getting cut by the Bills. As they would save $6 million cutting him and apparently the new offense in Buffalo relies more on one cut runners as opposed to someone like Shady.

This isn't seriously gonna happen, right?

*watches Eagles sign DeSean AND LeSean this offseason for the wackiest possible result*

And Vince Young is coming back!
Time to get the Dream Team back together.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

swickles posted:

Honestly, if I was a giant black dude, or even a large white guy, I would jsut tell people at bars I am a player on the local team. Just don't pick the QB, know your jersey number and college, and you can probably sell that lie the length of the night like 9 times out of 10.

You don't even have to be large. If you're just a regular black guy in Green Bay, you can probably convince someone at a bar you're on the team and get free drinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Is he still actually good? Was he just dogging it this year because Jets, or has he fallen off a cliff?
If he still has something left in the tank, TED PLEASE loving DO SOMETHING!

• Locked thread