Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

GaussianCopula posted:

If Brady skips the 2017 visit because of "prior engagements" it will be national news, maybe even the leading story.

Tom will retire and move to Brazil 2 years into Trump's presidency when it looks like the entire country is about to go down in flames.

This time, nobody will miss a miraculous comeback though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

FINGERBLASTER69 posted:

Some Asian women see foreigners as sex objects and it makes me uncomfortable. Now I know how Asian Americans feel

I can see how you wouldn't want to be treated as a sex object, FINGERBLASTER69.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Spoeank posted:

Torrey Smith, Victor Cruz, uhhhhh Pierre Garcon probably

your 2017 San Francisco 49ers wide receivers. Who will throw to them? Matt Schaub, perhaps?

Taste the excitement.

Looks like your spell check hosed up "excrement."

I would be happy with any of those receivers on the Eagles though. :sweatdrop:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Flikken posted:

Gronk is gonna be like 85 doing keg stands. It will own.

Counterpoint: Gronk will die at 69.

• Locked thread