Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Chichevache posted:

It's cool, I'm white and black women love me.

In the US, past the age of 25 if you just talk to women like equals and keep your eyes above their cleavage you'll do pretty well no matter what color they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

GaussianCopula posted:

Amendola restructured his contract each of the last 2 years to stay with the patriots, each time reducing his base salary down to 1.25m from 5m. I don't think that his performance in 2016 was impressive enough for him to believe he can fetch more on the open market, unless you just look at the Super Bowl.

He's due 6 million minimum this year, that's a healthy chunk of Marty B.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Amy Pole Her posted:

I was curious who would accept the job.

Hello new mod whoever you are. Don't MV this place up please. And don't stalk anyone. You'll be the best mod we've ever had

Dude Intruder is RIGHT there!

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Bad Moon posted:

"Patton is Questionalbe for Market Garden"

This is brilliant

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Turdsdown Tom posted:

drunk dudes took a three hour tour to revis island, and it was not a good time

Why the gently caress would you admit you were bothering someone and then lost a fight where you outnumbered him

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I just realized the Patriots are going to trade Jimmy Garoppolo for Ryan Tannehill, renegotiate his contract, and have him and Chris Hogan be the best dual deep threat pair in the league.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

waah posted:

Re: Kirk vs Cam

Who do you think is gonna will have a league piss test sooner?

I'm not a weedologist but I know cigars and that's just a cigar.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Chichevache posted:

Looks like a Rocky Patel. Good pick.

God dammit, this is way cooler than Russell will ever be

Rocky Patel has never made a bad cigar but I would say it's an AVO or Davidoff. They go all in on that white label poo poo. Plus they are the blended scotch of the cigar world.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Chichevache posted:

The Rocky Patel Vintage 1999 has two white labels like that, but you're probably right that it is a Davidoff. My go-to lounges don't carry those, so I always forget they exist. Plus Cam is totally the kind of guy to smoke Davidoff's.

I'm laughing right now because that's exactly how I thought of Cam and Davidoff. They're one of those brands that insist on the off-set humidor. They're ridiculously smooth but also completely unremarkable. High five on the Rocky Patels. Did you try EO cigars when they were around? They were amazing, bought out by Rocky Patel, re-bought out by the founder, and then became Ortega cigars. Definitely an under the radar but amazing choice.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Chichevache posted:

No, I've never tried EO. If I see Ortega's I'll give them a shot. I enjoy trying new sticks constantly.
I've been going through all of the Drew Estates lately because I apparently am a baby millennial with girl parts.:blush:

Just imagine cigars are like wine. Crap wine is universally crap, good wine is the wine you like.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Spoeank posted:

I have over 100 bottles of wine pretty much at all times (surprise) but Napa wine can kiss my fuckin rear end, it's overrated crap.

You know a handle of Titos is like $25 at Costco, right?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Goddamn you're a moron Blindsite. The headset frequencies are run by the NFL communications staff. Everybody was clutching their pearls in the GDT when the Dolphins had a problem at Foxboro and it turned out that they forgot to charge a battery.

Every time someone mentions this dumb, made up issue we all have to hunt down and repost the same 3 articles about it.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Amy Pole Her posted:

Yeah thats not really it but they had a power issue, similar to what Minnesota had happen at home.

It's a non issue. Unlike the rest of their cheating

That's what Tracy Wolfson said during the game and if you disagree you're sexist and maybe racist, unless she's just really tan.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

BlindSite posted:

Jesus Christ mate, no need to get cunty. I can't read every post you make correcting the sacrilegious, erroneous assumptions that NFL teams aren't always on the up and up.

Wait I think this thread got moved to TRP

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Hahahahahahaha. Goddammit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Chichevache posted:

A position of need too. This feels to right not to happen.

Blount is going to leave New England and the Patriots will turn Eddie Lacey into his clone

• Locked thread