Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

https://twitter.com/derekcarrqb/status/829706951286149120?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

"child labor is cool" - derek carr, qb of ostentatious' favorite football team "the oakland raiders"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

GaussianCopula posted:

It's fake. There is no White House staff that stays on when the administration changes that would even entertain the idea of creating such a highly partisan account and have such an high output. All the attempts to proof it to be legitimate have, as far as I know, been disproven by earlier reports of the same content in addition to the fact that they often use vague phrases like "POTUS plans" etc.

As for the actual Tweet, the idea that Trump would lobby Kraft to cut players who skip the WH visit is absurd, given that actually doing that would destroy the franchise and even Trump has to understand that. It's more a "what would a comically stupid dictator do", aka. what plays with the Democratic base.

No one cares you apparent racist

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Trump is a narcissistic, borderline sociopath who understands poo poo

He also has orange skin

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

GaussianCopula posted:

So I'm right now debating whether teams should want Martellus Bennett on their team prompted by this tweet

https://twitter.com/MartysaurusRex/status/830099902466314241

Why you would want him? He is a good to very good TE that can block and catch passes.

Why you wouldn't want him? He declined a 7m py contract from New England before the 2016 season, which means his price is almost certainly considerably higher now. His track record with teams is not the best, often developing into some kind of locker room disturbance. In addition to that he is now used to winning and the Patriots way, which might make him flame out even faster if your team is struggles.

:patssay:

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

tom bardy

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Jeff George could really throw the football

Sling the ol' pigskin

Toss the ol' ball

Bomb the ol' egg

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

GaussianCopula posted:

My general principle: Athletes should stay out of politics and politicians should stay out of sports.

Whats it like being really loving incorrect?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

incompetent posted:

People who didn't vote for Trump should stay out of politics.

incompetent posted:

I'm sorry, but did the Patriots already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's not even halftime. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this post when the game is still on? The Patriots are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC East for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Super Bowl for the first time in 18 years. But you know what? They still loving suck. The Patriots are one of the best loving teams in the NFL, they went 12-4 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if Manning didn't have to secure a Lombardi his last year because MUH CHICKEN PARM PAPA JOHNS LEGACY. Maybe you should shut the gently caress up before you have retarded thoughts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Patriots wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Falcons have a higher chance of winning now, just like Hillary did. Are you a loving drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a loving idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm loving serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Patiots posts because you're a human being hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. gently caress you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these loving teams on the board, like I give a gently caress. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid poo poo like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your loving life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. gently caress you. You are nothing.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

The problem with my team is they just win too gosh darned much to care about anymore!

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Vince Young has moved to CB!?!

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I forgot Laquan Treadwell had only one catch for 15 yards this season. How?

Treadwell? More like Treadpoor if you know what Im sayin!!

What I am saying is he is bad at what he does probably

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

revis beating his friends like he gets beat in coverage

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Ehud posted:

I have a Tom Brady tattoo on my peepee

pics

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

*manipulates the tip of penis to make it look like the tom brady dong is smiling*

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Intruder posted:

If they get Romo, they just might :grin:

Imagine Romo leading the Texans to victory over the Cowboys in the Superbowl

I would be down with this on multiple levels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

• Locked thread