Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I'm pretty skeptical Martellus Bennett is going to be a Patriot next season. He's going to be 30 this year, he's got his ring, time to cash in.

Me too, but on the other hand, he LOVES New England. His Twitter is full of posts about how he loves the people up here and being part of the team. If the Pats will pay him, I expect him to go at least one more season and funnel the cash into his kids book company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Oh of course, I realize it's PR, I just think he does actually like it enough to take Kraft's money for one more year, especially considering his endgoal is to become a full time kids book author or whatever the gently caress he actually does at that company

Again, this only matters if the Pats are willing to pay him, and it isn't exactly rare for Kraft to play some serious hardball with good players when it comes to contracts. I don't think they'll offer him what he's looking for if he ends up looking for that extra cash.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Intruder posted:

What have you seen to lead you to believe this will happen

Turdsdown Tom posted:

it isn't exactly rare for Kraft to play some serious hardball with good players when it comes to contracts. I don't think they'll offer him what he's looking for

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

drunk dudes took a three hour tour to revis island, and it was not a good time

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Kalli posted:

Revis needs safety help to beat up random 20 year olds.

depending on where you're from, not letting your boys get in on a little night-time fight club is way worse

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Martellus Bennett is getting into arguments with Twitter trolls. Strongly hints that he's looking for cash or might not play at all, which is of surprise to absolutely no one.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

leveon bell can't handle taking the L so now he's talking about how the outcome would have been different in the AFCCG if he was healthy lmao

yeah leveon and imagine if gronk was healthy too, then the Pats might have dropped a few more touchdowns on your face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Spoeank posted:

did you come here to talk poo poo to leveon bell because I don't think he posts here man

i just come here to talk directly into the void

• Locked thread