Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

FizFashizzle posted:

The panthers team president, Danny Morrison, has resigned.

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/829798258436349952

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Cleveland back up to a record breaking 16 picks as is stands. I can remember goons saying it wouldn't happen.

Like I've been saying, Cleveland has been tanking and not re-signing FAs for this very reason.

Mulaney Power Move posted:

he's a crab leg stealing womanizer rapist

edit:

Blitz7x posted:

I can't remember the last time the Raiders had a comp pick

Big Red's first year as GM, it was his first pick in the third round.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Jerome Agricola posted:

Also if gronk wasn't a football star everyone here would agree that he's the most insufferable jerk-rear end bro.

He'd be in the douche tracker thread so fast TFF's collective head would centrifuge before exploding.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

LiquidFriend posted:

Gronk is going to end up retiring in a few years and will spend his nights in front of a pool hall talking about how he likes them high school girls.

I keep getting older and they stay the same age.

• Locked thread