Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Can you guys believe how amazing Sunday night was? Still rock hard.

it was just, like, the best. can't wait until you're 6 RING SHRIMP this time next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

pats deserve it for getting their first round stolen.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

mastershakeman posted:

the bears drafted someone because he did that pool jump. it made him millions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXDSPbZ_OUw

i can do that.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

GaussianCopula posted:

even Trump has to understand that.

trump is almost unbelievably stupid.

the pats have like five players way handsomer than flacco.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Spoeank posted:

Is this where homerism takes us in February

amendola, edelman, "handsome" jimmy g (it's in his name), brady, hogan.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Spring Break My Heart posted:

12 of the top 13 most attractive players are white

this may shock you but white women are real racist when it comes to who they'll gently caress.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

GaussianCopula posted:

From Tom Brady's instagram

Somehow I don't think he will at the White House because of an important family appointment.

lol i love how gisele totally wears the pants in the relationship. i mean that sincerely.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i''d gently caress ivanka and i hate myself for it. same with tomi lahren. eli eli lema sabachthani

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

GaussianCopula posted:

I just realized that Bill Belichick had all-time great players under him for all of his 7 rings - Lawrence Taylor at the Giants and Brady at the Patriots.

Is Bill Belichick a system coach?

skip???

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

WHO WANTS TO SEX THE GRONK

i'm pretty sure a girl who messaged me on okcupid hosed gronk (well really it would be hosed by gronk) cuz in her "You should be message me if" section it said something like "If you never want to meet or have your picture taken with gronk" with the tongue sticking out winking emoji next to it.

i'm too scared to ask because man how do you perform knowing your date got gronked.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

waah posted:

Just perform with the same sense of inadequacy as you normally do, and nothing should be different

i have a feeling most women i've been with haven't been with famous beef mountains before me.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Lol nah this isn't true at all

it is. i'm white btw so it's a win for me.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it's just more all the data on dating sites and poo poo shows it to be true.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

this is a country whose most powerful politician knows less about history and the government than a fifth grader. who's never read a book cover to cover. literally every athlete is smarter than him.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

shoulda been a kid they named.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Grittybeard posted:

Why would you condemn a poor goat like that?

:getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

So a full game of nothing but Da Bomb from NFL Blitz. I'd watch that.

x cross was my go to.

• Locked thread