Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
10k? So that 10 year old kid has collected 200,000 cans and turned them in?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah Jordan Cameron is retarded but holy god the women that show up to games because of him... my god.

There's a famous instagram photo of the hottest woman I've ever seen who body painted the dolphins jersey on herself and out Cameron's name on her back.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
"... that's how I ended up living in South America, bro! Scouts honor! Not even the 5th best threeway I had that year. Oh well. Condom Spike!"

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
This is where someone posts RG3 Asian

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Haha sometimes you let it slip Kawalimus ;-)

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah that division lol

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

GaussianCopula posted:

My general principle: Athletes should stay out of politics and politicians should stay out of sports.

Yeah but you're a huge loving idiot so

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I was curious who would accept the job.

Hello new mod whoever you are. Don't MV this place up please. And don't stalk anyone. You'll be the best mod we've ever had

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Gays

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hillary

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
The guy Miami cut when they were putting a converted WR out there to defend Brandon Marshall

Well ok

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Did you just compare him to Hitler? As a German?

You really have zero self awareness JFC

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I honestly didn't understand people who thought we kept Albert. He's 11 million for 8-9 games a year, and we have our LT of the future.

I'm a huge fan of spending money on guards. 6 mil per year gets you a very serviceable guard in the NFL. Stop trying to get cute. No more converted LTs.

We need both guard positions though. That's a tall order in one offseason

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Good

Great moves so far. Smart

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hey guys Crazy685 here to do a daily passive aggressive check

Yup we're full! Good work everyone.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah Cameron has serious concussion issues

I'm shocked. I wonder who our CB is going to be. We don't have many draft picks :-( missing 3/4

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

I think our CB corps when healthy isn't bad enough to take precedence over our need for LB's, RDE, LDE to relieve Wake and DT to play with Suh.

Most of the defense is real bad. I'll be happy with just about anything.

Were trading for a CB. I've heard it from multiple people I trust, so I'm willing to believe it.

We really need some linebackers like bad

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I'm thinking it will be a solid #2 guy. I really think we move on from Maxwell, we're cutting money from what I can see.

I guess we shall see! I think we're also trying to protect our compensatory picks, as were likely getting a 3 or 4 from Stills. Likely 4. Depends how wild his contract gets. Look at Jenkins with NY last year, nobody thought he'd get anything near that

If we protect that we're likely trading futures. We lost a 3+4 for the Carroo trade up, and we're likely getting a 3+4 for Vernon and Miller

Amy Pole Her fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Feb 20, 2017

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
His final two years are dummy years.

What a shock you're given literally zero context from a deceiving GC post hm.

Thomas has his best seasons in Denver under an Adam Gase offense. Miami was literally about to cut Albert. It's a smart move

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol "look at the AFC East, losing to the patriots more often then not"

*Loses to Patriots at exactly the same rate*

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol wait am I understanding that to mean he's been arrested WHILE NAKED three times?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Oh my god ive met my soulmate

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

That's right by the Jupiter island bridge. Holy poo poo it was actually him.

I drove by that boat Saturday

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

waah posted:

Re: Kirk vs Cam

Who do you think is gonna will have a league piss test sooner?

Who the gently caress taught you English

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Hm

Suspicious. You left off his Kill Count. I wonder why.

-Omar

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miami ships that pick instead of our higher third

Shocked Miller a 5th wow. At least another 5th for Mathews

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah thats not really it but they had a power issue, similar to what Minnesota had happen at home.

It's a non issue. Unlike the rest of their cheating

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
The worst thing about Gronk is that he's a New England patriot

He does nothing bad to anyone, he's just much cooler than you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
And me. And honestly 99.1% of the world

• Locked thread