Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
If Brady is such a great leader why won't anyone give him a high five

Blitz7x posted:

During the Superbowl the camera panned over Brady and she said "that guy is kinda cute, who is that" so I've already deleted Facebook and hit the gym and now I'm lawyering up

Edit wait this isn't E/N

Show her the NFL's most attractive man Joe Flacco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I think Kirk Cousins showed enough this past year to call him a top 10 QB, meanwhile Cam had a terrible season marred by injuries and poor play by his whole offensive cast, hard to say who is better at this point

The NFL let teams have all kinds of liberties with Cam so he spent the whole season concussed (and with a bad shoulder I think?)

Also his weapons were laughable bad, as was his offensive line

Like imagine if the NFL let Cousins take the beatings Cam does

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Imagine if Cam were as protected as Brady

Does anyone have that gif of him kicking and thrashing on the ground whining for a flag and getting one? From years back by now

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

What would Brock Osweiler look like on the Panthers?

Let's switch him and Cam and find out

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

89 posted:

That poo poo is about to blow up in a few weeks when Free Agency hits.

The Skins have $60m in cap space, I'm sure they can make something work (though it would cost nearly half of that to franchise Cousins again)

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol Godsey got a job somewhere

Then again the last terrible coordinator the Lions hired after the Texans fired him worked out pretty well IIRC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

weird Asian candy posted:

I can legit say I have never sat down with my kids and watched Pokemon or Air Bud. I did watch one of the awul "Whatever Buddies" movie once when they were littles, but never again. I did just introduce them to Princess Bride last movie night and I feel like that was a parent win.

I have never sat down with my kids to watch Pokemon either. I have, however, sat down to watch Pokemon for hours and hours and hours

e: those Buddies movies are the absolute pits so of course my 3 year old loves them

Intruder fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Feb 23, 2017

• Locked thread