Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
I could use a small ray of sunshine in an otherwise miserable year by having the Bears trade some high picks for Jimmy G, let's make this happen.

Also, farewell Sam Shields, you'll always have that neck tattoo. Please retire so that your brains stay ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
It kills me that TT didn't pull the trigger on getting Moss for Favre to throw to and let the Raiders outbid him. For a goddamn third round pick. All the praise for TT is tainted for that reason alone.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

whypick1 posted:

Honestly surprised there was no punishment for this:

https://twitter.com/seattletimes/status/831639454272086016

*logs into LWB account*

Roger doesn't want to be put in the position of handing the Lombardi to another team that's gonna spit in his face when the Seahawks go 19-0 nex year

*sails off to Coupons*

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

TT seems like he'll put a hard-capped Value on each potential FA before any negotiations begin, and when their floor is above that amount, it's a no-go no matter what.

So I think we won't sign any of Peterson/Charles/Revis, as they'll probably be able to get some decent $ from a different team that TT just isn't willing to fork out. I have a gut feeling that this FA period is just going to be wild.

• Locked thread