Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Giants re-signed Spags to be their DC for 2 more years. I'm fine with it.

It's still hard for me to get a good read on whether or not he's a very good DC or just mediocre as hell, as his entire career has been bouncing between teams with very, very, very good defensive talent or some of the biggest shitpile rosters in the league. And his results with those teams goes in the extreme direction either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Bye Cruz, much like Hakeem Nicks your career ended way too early due to injury but you also owned in 2011 just like him

Don't go full Tiki Barber and I'm sure you'll have a cushy studio gig waiting for you somewhere

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

GaussianCopula posted:

Bennett is happy when he wins - which is why he had no friction in NE. Once his team loses, the finger pointing starts.

Martellus Bennett loved the giants too and held out until the last second after his year there in an attempt to re-sign. The only reason he left was because jerry Reese didn't even attempt to bring him back.

I guess that's what happens when eli made nfl players out of Kevin boss and jake Ballard before him, Reese sought out cheaper and cheaper alternatives at tight end every season. Then you wake up one day with Larry donnell penciled in as the starter and wonder how you got to this point.

• Locked thread