Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

evilweasel posted:

The president didn't even watch the whole game and is likely unaware that there's anyone on the team besides Brady.

So you're saying he is just like 90% of other Patriot's fans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

whypick1 posted:

I bet he only went up there because he heard Canada has lots of snow.

Rack 'em

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Intruder posted:

Their #1 is black

No, I think he is saying Cam likes thin mints. I can't really argue with him either...especially when right out of the freezer.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

the one and only way to eat thin mints

Agreed.

Also Peanut M&M's.

Also Reese's.

Also Kit Kats.

I think freezer + chocolate is just a really strong combination. Don't @ me.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

2nd Rounder...Traded up for...:laffo:

Buccaneers GM Jason Licht said K Roberto Aguayo "needs to have a great camp" to make the team.

"We will do everything we can to bring in the best competition at that position," said Licht. "I think Dirk [Koetter] even said he’s not locked into this roster." Aguayo is on notice after making just 71 percent of his kicks as a rookie last season. Pewter Report's Scott Reynolds suggests the Bucs could bring in Steven Hauschka to compete with Aguayo this summer. Hauschka is an impending free agent and probably won't be back with the Seahawks, who just signed former Vikings kicker Blair Walsh to a new deal.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Andrew Suck, QB, Indianapolis Colds

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

"Made"..."Backed In"...tomatoe tomato

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

https://twitter.com/JimOwczarski/status/831613466565890048

I don't know anything about this guy but it sure sounds like they are going to let Dre walk

This was the guy Julio roasted repeatedly en route to 300 yards receiving and caused him to be cut basically as soon as he dried off after the post game shower.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Have fun with Trufant

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Amy Pole Her posted:

Who the gently caress taught you English

No one taught him. He learned hisself

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Kalli posted:

Tom's making a bunch of dad jokes while getting to the bottom of this case. Also yes, Pokemon is dad jokes now.

No, Tom. Just no. Too soon...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

GaussianCopula posted:

Christ, while I appreciate his love for South Park, please don't break your neck (or any other bone) while skiing.

Or do. Either way works.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Kalli posted:

It's a good reminder that no matter your station in life, you will sit down with your kids and watch Pokemon and Air Bud movies.

I can legit say I have never sat down with my kids and watched Pokemon or Air Bud. I did watch one of the awul "Whatever Buddies" movie once when they were littles, but never again. I did just introduce them to Princess Bride last movie night and I feel like that was a parent win.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Don't Care Bear super no longer cares...

http://www.csnchicago.com/chicago-bears/jay-cutler-reportedly-considering-retirement

quote:

"There's no guarantee Cutler even plays in 2017, one of several veterans who are still considering whether they want to play or not play, retire, walk away. A lot of things at play here for Jay Cutler."

Host Dan Hellie immediately followed up, asking for clarification on the retirement part.

"It is a consideration; it's something he's confided in people," Rapoport said. "But Dan, I would say, it's not a surprise for quarterbacks this age. We've heard [Ben] Roethlisberger talk about it; we've heard Tony Romo talk about it. If it's not perfect, if he can't find the team he wants or the contract he wants, it's very easy for Jay Cutler to walk away."

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

The Kirk vs Cam debate can be put to bed, thank you Tiki.

Year to year volatility vs consistency...for two years...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Technically a paper panther, but yea

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chichevache posted:

Figuratively a paper panther, technically a large, black man with an outsized personality that rubs white dudes the wrong way.

Literally don't ever correct me again :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chichevache posted:

Theoretically I shouldn't have to.

Eh, realistically it's going to happen.

• Locked thread