Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

BJ Penn did the pool jump before it was cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXoqfIU0C6Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

It would have a Favre on the Vikings kinda feel to it.

That would be if he put on an Eagles jersey.

This is more Favre to the Jets.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

TheChirurgeon posted:

Not any moreso than if he'd gone to any other non-NFC East team and had success. While the Texans very much view the Cowboys as a rival, the feeling isn't really mutual.

Yeah I do not give a drat about the Texans at all except to really say "good for them" when they are winning. I don't view them as a rival in the least bit. Texans fans do have the same little brother syndrome tamu has to texas, though.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Now Romo to the Redskins would be a Favre in purple moment and I would be really bummed.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

A Man and his dog posted:

Jesus Christ.....

What is wrong with people. We need 50 different sex code violations.

drat.

A lot of these things depend on jurisdiction. Each state has their own rules. Many of the differences are due to romeo and juliet laws so that teenages loving each other isn't criminalized and the rest is to make it harsher for bullshit with people under a certain age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

If big boys throwing caution out the window and just slugging each other tickles your fancy might I suggest an old kickboxing match between Ray Sefo & Mark Hunt.

• Locked thread