Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
deadlifting is great for building brutal, powerful strength....you just start loving packing on mass!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
hang cleans, and also Romanian deadlifts, I love them. you guys should see how round my butt is these days, it could absorb a ton of shock

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
the 2 most overrated NFL players of the past 15 years are Urlacher and Cutler, sorry Bears fans

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
And he's one of the worst OL coaches in the NFL

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

a neat cape posted:

I'd love Cutler back in Denver personally

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Nothing wrong with espousing work ethic as a cool trait as long as you realize that most poor people aren't poor because of their lack of it

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

GaussianCopula posted:

As for the actual Tweet, the idea that Trump would lobby Kraft to cut players who skip the WH visit is absurd, given that actually doing that would destroy the franchise and even Trump has to understand that. It's more a "what would a comically stupid dictator do", aka. what plays with the Democratic base.

whoa............

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Groovelord Neato posted:

this may shock you but white women are real racist when it comes to who they'll gently caress.

Lol nah this isn't true at all

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
focus on building lean, vascular, striated mass and women of all races will be yours..

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

GaussianCopula posted:

I'm happy to hear the thoughts of athletes on matters that impact their profession (e.g. that bill the NFLPA is fighting over with the Bears owners) but other than that I'm not more interested in their opinions than I am in the opinion of some waitress.

I agree. I'm especially uninterested in what European skinheads think about American politics

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

GaussianCopula posted:

People with deep knowledge of the topic they are talking about. That's probably unrealistic today, but that's my view.

Nothing Bennett said in his statement implies that he misunderstands the topic. You just seem to be annoyed by his stance

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Denver is the only team that's in win now mode without a QB right?

Houston, Kansas City

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Ehud posted:

throw out your guesses and the winner gets a prize*

Malcolm Butler

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
How are you unconscious for 10 minutes after being laid out

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I think Kirk Cousins showed enough this past year to call him a top 10 QB, meanwhile Cam had a terrible season marred by injuries and poor play by his whole offensive cast, hard to say who is better at this point

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Intruder posted:

The NFL let teams have all kinds of liberties with Cam so he spent the whole season concussed (and with a bad shoulder I think?)

Also his weapons were laughable bad, as was his offensive line

Like imagine if the NFL let Cousins take the beatings Cam does

Yeah. It's not crazy to say Cousins is better than Cam but you have to take health and surrounding cast into account. Redskins quietly have great offensive talent, both OL and pass catchers. Jay Gruden is also head and shoulders above Shula as an offensive playcaller, the Skins offense is really well designed and executed

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
My men are beautiful boys....

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Tiki is a dipshit tool but he's very right about Cousins being amazing at staying in the pocket, keeping his eyes downfield, and finding an open man. I really think that's the one trait that consistently separates good QBs from bad.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Chief are releasing Jamaal Charles, very sad....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Jamaal Charles has the best YPC ever and never had a season under 5.0 and that's a really good stat, but what made him even more amazing is that he was really great at all RB duties. Amazing blitz picker-upper, one of the best receiving backs (his 4 TD 200 yard receiving game against the Raiders 2 years ago is still one of my favorite sports memories), and he was equally good at running between the tackles as outside. Really complete, elite back.

• Locked thread