Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Why do the Raiders hate Latavious Murray?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Why do yall hate this man enjoying his dip?!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Denver is the only team that's in win now mode without a QB right? I guess the Vikes and Miami could be landing spots to if they were so inclined. Teddy (RIP at least you have your giant peen) is questionable for next year as is.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Houston, Kansas City

I was thinking of teams with cap space which Houston lacks and the Chiefs don't seem to care about replacing Alex as is. I only threw Miami out there because there seem to be rumblings that the org has had it with Tanny. If Teddy really is dead would they really stick out another year of Bradford?

Ehud posted:

throw out your guesses and the winner gets a prize*

I'll say joe Haden

*prize is an avatar cert

Revis

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

https://twitter.com/caplannfl/status/832341908013854720

ANALYTICS!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Dude got what he deserved. Seriously since when is following someone around recording them in their personal time totally cool normal poo poo that doesn't get you punched?

That said he's legally hosed.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

SHOAH NUFF posted:

How are you unconscious for 10 minutes after being laid out

Just because he gets dusted in coverage doesn't mean he can't lay a motherfucker out after 10+ years of professionally knocking dudes over.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Cleveland back up to a record breaking 16 picks as is stands. I can remember goons saying it wouldn't happen.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

sean10mm posted:

IIRC the Browns 3rd round comp pick goes to NE (Collins trade) and one of the 4ths goes to the Eagles.

Thought we already gave NE a 3rd straight up instead of a comp. What did we owe the eagles a 4th for?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

16 picks, 16 busts

HEY! It's 15 I didn't account for the 4th we lost to the Eagles. :colbert:

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Jerome Agricola posted:

Also if gronk wasn't a football star everyone here would agree that he's the most insufferable jerk-rear end bro.

With all the boring QB-bots the NFL pushes Gronk is the most charming man in football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

CyberPingu posted:

Will the factory of sadness claim another victim?

We put a 2nd round tender on our RFA starter. He's actually a solid dude so incredibly doubtful that we drop cash for Peterson.

• Locked thread