Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Why didn't Derrick Henry come in and blow the roof off this season? I figured he was gonna steal Murray's job by Week 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Titans are gonna steal Alshon from the Eagles, aren't they

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Alternative strategy:

Eagles sign back DeSean Jackson.

Draft John Ross.

Wentz breaks the single season record for 20+ Yard TD's

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
David Johnson and McFadden should hang out.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Eagles websites are starting to fire up the possibility of LeSean McCoy getting cut by the Bills. As they would save $6 million cutting him and apparently the new offense in Buffalo relies more on one cut runners as opposed to someone like Shady.

This isn't seriously gonna happen, right?

*watches Eagles sign DeSean AND LeSean this offseason for the wackiest possible result*

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
A NFL team in absolute COMPLETE reconstruction mode after Chip Kelly leaves? No way.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

SHOAH NUFF posted:

The Skins offense is really well designed and executed
That poo poo is about to blow up in a few weeks when Free Agency hits.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Duuuuuuuuude, don't even get me started on Shady coming back and the boner I have for that.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Adjusted.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I remember when Poe was like the strongest man that ever lived during the Combine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Adrian Peterson and Jamaal Charles hitting free agency would have been NUTS 2 years ago.

Now? :(

They broken :(

• Locked thread