Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

axeil posted:

I think the Browns can rebound next season and double their win total.

Thoughts?

The Browns need to move and restart with an expansion draft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Spoeank posted:

Shanny officially the fourth 49ers head coach in 4 years.

Eager to see who the coach is next season!

Anyone else I'd think this was a joke...but with Jed York....

Week 2 after 2 losses, York says something about wanting better from the coaching staff. Shanny tells him to go suck an egg. Jed York hires the Head Concession Stand person as interim.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Eh he's a pre-game guy, there are 10,000 of them, and on a panel it doesn't really matter how much he knows. He's there to give opinions and is there because of his history of playing the game.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

a neat cape posted:

I don't think they're going to do a 30 for 30 for every idiot who fucks up in the league

Yeah they dont really deserve one, it's not like they are world changing gently caress ups.

Johnny Football situation maybe, but I feel like it would just be a general Browns are real loving bad

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Lets try and keep this NFL thread vaguely about NFL news.

mastershakeman posted:

they're probably hoping to get a bradford style trade, where some starter goes down just before the season and they can get a much higher price

They can just wait a year and actualy get Bradford when Bridgewater comes back.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Elephanthead posted:

Andrew Luck is the 4th best QB the Indianapolis Colts have ever had.

1. Peyton Manning
2. Future Hall of Famer Kerry Collins
3. Johnny Unitas
4. Luck

Checks out.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
I think all the practice rules hurt the competitiveness of the game. You are only permitted 14 full-contact padded practices during the regular season.
It's way better for the body and health, but the more time you can play at game conditions, the better the actual games are going to be. Walkthroughs and non-contact drills can only prepare you so much.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

http://www.wtae.com/article/darrelle-revis-south-side-altercation/8944026

This makes it sound like Police are investigating him.

And that it was only 2 people.

quote:

A police officer who drove by the area saw Revis speaking to two people; when he circled back around, two of them were knocked out and Revis was gone, sources said.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Jay Cutler not giving a poo poo his way to a No Trade contract is the best NFL move of our time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Elephanthead posted:

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2017/02/27/colts-defensive-lineman-david-parry-arrested-arizona/98507834/

This may be the lamest off season crime ever. Colts step up your game where are the sex party boats?

Drunken swims in canals and Golf cart jackings.

Indy does it Moderate Style with crime.

• Locked thread