Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

DC Murderverse posted:

yo if you are that tall, weight that much, and look like a giant instead of a big fatty, you should be required to go into professional wrestling. that man has a great future of throwing people large distances while wearing a racially insensitive costume ahead of him

this feels very very true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

4* NC WR Tre Turner commits to VT.

Supposedly portends a couple other kids following him to VT. KJ Henry seemed excited but VT fans know better than to think a 5* DE would choose us.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Jun 1, 2017

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Can't hurt he made the Elite 11 finals for the Opening which will raise his already well positioned rankings. Enjoy the process kid.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

vyst posted:

Eason is totally going to transfer.

As he should having the starting job stolen by injury and a 5* #1 in the country coming in behind him. See you at a Big 10 or CUSA school soon Eason! Wouldn't it be hilarious if Richt convinced him to come down to Miami LOLOLOLOLOL

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

If only VT had a staff that was better at recruiting maybe we could take advantage of the mess down the road, but we can't even clean up our own state.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

VT lands 757 LB Keshon Artis. 3/4* prospect depending on the service.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Nov 14, 2017

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

The 247 ratings bump has been decidedly beneficial for the Hokies, suddenly listed with the 15th overall class with multiple players earning a 4th star. CB wasn't bullshitting that cutting Scout was a huge boost to our perception. It hopefully also quiets the fanbase a bit about Fuente & crew w/regards to recruiting.

They still need to get some quality O line commits, and I would love to see us actually close and land the elite talent that's still interested with us. Next month will be big for how the fans view Fuente's progress after the discontent down the stretch of the regular season.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I was just pondering what QB recruit UT could try to find at this point because I don't think there is a D1 starter on the roster currently.

Doronin - Does VT really have any presence at IMG or is it kind of a rarity? We got Ladler, but I know that was more about not being scared away by his injury.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Glad Fuente got Dax.

Kind of irritated he wasn't able to convince players like Grant/JJB/Chatman to come play and likely start at VT vs being depth chart fodder at their choices. Especially losing to Taggart 5 minutes after he walked in the door ain't great.

2019 gonna be a big litmus test for Fuente and his staff as to whether we can really get the volume of blue chip recruits we need to get where we want to go. That said this class was still a step in the right direction, and they did manage to win some important recruiting battles so credit to the staff for filling some roster holes and improving our volume of 4* caliber talent coming into the program. There are lot of kids to be excited about in this class, fingers crossed they start pulling some big talent early this next cycle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Dude is gonna be so so so bad.

• Locked thread