Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
who asked for this? havent we suffered enough? what is going on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
ratings, ratings, ratings

CNN is boring lovely garbage that no one watches, but a lot of people watched the debates, so they're just making up their own debates in the endless quest for eyeballs

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
CNN sux imo

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
Out of curiosity, does CNN have good ratings? I don't watch it but Trump rails against them so much that I figured that they must reach a pretty good sized audience otherwise, why would he care?

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Is this the TVIV thread for the debate?

:swoon: Bernie

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Completely forgot about this. Guess I'll wait for the highlights reel.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

go bernie go

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
its 2017 and imstill dripping wet for bernie

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
CNN realises they hosed up giving Trump a platform instead of Bernie and are rectifying this a year or so late when it will have zero impact.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

I liked when Cruz thanked Bernie for doing the debate and the camera cut to Bernie and he was frustratedly fiddling with his microphone

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
ted "i kill children" cruz

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
debate thread stickied at top

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3809180

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smug n stuff