Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Pooping in the shower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LastGoodBoy

Sneezing on the salad bar after leaning all the way down under the sneeze guard.

LastGoodBoy

When you stub your toe on the coffee table.

LastGoodBoy

Ultra Spoot posted:

Me noticing I have exact change at the dunkins drive-thru, getting out of my car and doing the crono victory pose: "That's the stuff"

This, but instead of a pose, you accidentally drop a quarter as you hand it to the lady in the window.

LastGoodBoy

When you're in the middle of busy traffic, waiting at a red light. The light turns green, and your car dies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LastGoodBoy

Splatmaster posted:

After getting up in the middle of the night in the middle of winter to take care of business and then you go back to bed and you slip back under the covers and the warm is still there waiting for you

After getting up the following morning in the middle of winter, the business is still there waiting for you because the toilet clogged the night before and you didn't notice.

Also you have to be to work in an hour.

• Locked thread