Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

Party Membership is a Democracy, The Weave is Not.

A fledgling vampire? How about a dragon, or some half-kobold druids? Perhaps a spontaneous sex change? Anything that can happen, will happen the results will be beyond entertaining.

I wish every single scene of my life was framed like a godsdamned techno music video geezus Christ this show is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

A fledgling vampire? How about a dragon, or some half-kobold druids? Perhaps a spontaneous sex change? Anything that can happen, will happen the results will be beyond entertaining.

I've never seen nor heard the word "crickets" said with such absolute menace before.

CRICKETS.

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

So Farouk said David could be trapped on the plain forever unless he figures out the trick of it. So what do you guys think is the trick?

Farouk has been travelling at a high speed in a straight line and now says "we're almost there" and also that david is a day behind at least. Is the trick to commit to a vector and stay on it for 24 hours? 48 hours?

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

Are you a good person?
Are you a good person?
Are you a good person?

Amy is now Lenny's conscience.

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

David's dreams become reality. It is all a dream and also it is all real, because David makes his dreams reality.

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

Zzulu posted:

science man

I'm pretty sure you mean Glasses McLabcoat.

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

That, my friends, was some sweet action.

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

Did anybody else get the impression that David's mom had some kind of latent banshee-esque psychic power of her own? There was one time she yelled STOP and everything got all red and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

Mraagvpeine posted:

The best part of Legion was the music videos.

I often describe Legion to my friends as the longest music video in existence.