Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

my washing machine and dryer are sarnsung. i'm glad they don't need batteries.

your washing machine drum is going to break by year five probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

my girlfriend's sarnsung drier somehow managed to eat an entire sock through the drum seal and lodged it on the inside. its so terrible at containing lint that a 1/2" mat of it formed on the inside and almost started a fire.

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

maybe they'll break at the same time and the water from the drum snapping and exploding at 1500rpm will put out the dryer fire

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I bought a sarnsung oven with this flexduo thing where its dual compartment partition that's removable. Limits the temp differential you can keep between the two sides (like 100F gradient max) but it gives a lot more internal volume than the standard double-door with a permanent partition design that everybody else is doing. sometimes they do something clever that the other manufacturers haven't figured out but then they gently caress it all up with some kind of critical design flaw.

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

kenmore is largely whatever manufacturer sears decides to contract out and are nearly identical to models from other manufactures, just a rebadge job. sears is a clusterfuck and you should stay away unless you like getting hosed over on warranties and service

• Locked thread