Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

hell he's telling the truh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

lmao what is that from croc 2?

e: gently caress off you shitlord retard, go kill yourself by huffing raid cans [bevvis and butthead gif where they're headbanging linking to a youtube video of a man using a printout of zdrs post history to wipe his rear end]

e2: for real is it croc 2

Yobgoblin hosed around with this message at Nov 11, 2017 around 02:17

croc 2

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

fat prompto

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

*Plutonis turns away from the monitor where he's been talking about murdering N-words and blasting his diarrhea on babies for 7 hours straight in a Brazilian counterfeit discord server and sees the youtube, tears welling in his eyes as he puts his hand over his heart*

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sector_corrector posted:

is that a famous streamer or something?

it's not even a damned screenshot. someone needs to wipe all brazilians and chinese off the face of the planet asap

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Found a wild screenie of when I watched the developer of the Furry RP MMO, Furcadia, and past Origin developer/90s gaming personality Doctor Cat/Felorin (you may know him from Ultima lore as the self inserted and slightly fictionalized really weird guy in all the games) accidentally open his "Friends" picture folder which had a bunch of thumbnails of someone who isn't his wife having sex with perhaps a Furby(??) and a bunch of dildos.

lool

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

drod is cool

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i want bok choy

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lets get that meme picture and it says friendship ended with diaper wearing donald duck pedophile, now pill popping psycho who sends you 2 hour long videos where he stumbles in circles and chants your sa user name while writing it on toilet paper is my only friend

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

[forlornly] God drat it Starberry Clock... what the gently caress happened to you? *sigh*

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

nice, just spotted the Vek, obvious reference to kek. 5s to you goon sire

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol at the cuckolds mocking the authentic aryan father experience gamers will be treated to in god of war 4: norse dad edition

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

please stream it so we can watch you relive your childhood

i will never purchase a sony first part game. die!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sector_corrector posted:

isn't kratos greek? am i imagining that?

they rebooted kratos into a viking becasue the current gow 1-3 mythos and lore doesn't fit with the modern sony sad dad/dour mom aesthetic

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol at the tiny shotgun and the shell and hammer

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

rest in peace miiverse

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

pharoah rebirth kikcs rear end

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

why are there jewish symbols on the floor in ninja gaiden

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Swag! Thinking about watching a movie tonight. Any suggestions? 😂

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

lol I don't remember if I posted this before.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

still laughing at the t-rex. what game? same with your previous post, sir.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

11/07/2017
lynch the snakes and burn the bridges presents: i lost respec for preachers of usury
dont get added to the list, dude
[spenny voice] and if you were gonna haha proly not in a million years...don't say sorry. you're never loving sorry.
im not wasting my time with that bullshit anymore.
see you in the ring, fucker
no more trash talk

11/07/2017
add me on steam? if not, [joey boots voice] yeah alright, whatever, dude keep thinkin that. try have a nice night like me https://youtu.be/-_v7X9tWO5s(edited)
Yobgoblin (@BYOBgoblin)
A classic gem of a video
https://t.co/UdndqWklQd
Grace and peace to you all... except the dickheaded scumlords out there you know who you are, LMFAO.

they should have a kenny vs spenny and i'm with busey revival

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

Hello Ellet. You really walked right into this one.

:gonk:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

also any real gamer will recognize that venue as 2013 at the latest, but we all know you're a fake reddit kek muh soyistan guy so gently caress you. fake motherfucker.

this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z_H11F7WDI

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm going to learn the problematic horde political ideals lore by buying and subscribing to wow

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

tiempo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the 206 number was a seattle number and it was also in nintendo manuals i know this for a fact

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

American McGay posted:

I never played it but the screenshots make it look like Dizzy the Egg which *checks around me to make sure that Lyle is busy saying something inflammatory about Italians and COVID-19* I kinda liked.

Dizzy egg good and italians good now that theyre dying enmasse due to beimg the center of the covid 19 outbreak In. Europee

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I'm a 30 year old virgin with wiry, pube-like facial hair that smells like poo poo. Lmfao. :eng99:

same here bro

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

amazing

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

thank you athena

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003