Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mata
Dec 23, 2003

Minrad posted:

it's not a new engine, it's supposedly just an updated battle.net interface and larger resolutions (with hd models)

There's no info about this from Blizzard though, right? Either they're gonna keep SC1's buggy pathfinding, or they're gonna improve on it. Regardless of what direction they're taking, there's gonna be a shitstorm from the starcraft community, and I haven't noticed one...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mata
Dec 23, 2003
I think it would be cool to see a buff to maelstrom aoe (the dark archon spell), and maybe allow ghosts to deal damage under dark swarm. How much of an idiot am I?

Mata
Dec 23, 2003
Great games. ASL map pool all-kill.

Mata
Dec 23, 2003

Loiku posted:

Speaking of when Tasteless was young and pretty, what ever happened to that Korean caster that worked with him on the GOM tournaments?

Super Daniel Man? Apparently he's a capitalist now.

Mata
Dec 23, 2003
Specifically, the neutral command center on Holy World in the ZvP matchup for drop overlord infested terrans

Mata
Dec 23, 2003
I got you buddy

Mata
Dec 23, 2003
I think you need to turn off your adblocker.

Mata
Dec 23, 2003
Stop killing esports

Mata
Dec 23, 2003
They're either late on uploading it to youtube or it got deleted due to music again, but here is group D from today: http://vod.afreecatv.com/PLAYER/STATION/61805092

Mata
Dec 23, 2003
I love how they show the countdown in the lobby during flash's games just to add that extra bit of suspense to the race coinflip. I really hope he makes it to the finals, the potential for amazing storylines is just so high regardless of whether he wins or loses.

Mata
Dec 23, 2003
Hope tastosis stick to what they're good at!
As far as I can tell they're not delivering on their stretch goal of casting the commercials which is fine, i don't care, im here for the SC matches and if I'm watching actively i just skip to the games anyway. They probably didn't even check with ASL if they're allowed to talk over the ads in a restream before they put up that stretch goal.

If they do some extra patreon content like they're hinting at I hope it's more games and tournaments, not casted commercials and Instagram influencer-style content.

Mata
Dec 23, 2003
I noticed the audio was out of sync, maybe that's why they pulled it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mata
Dec 23, 2003
It's back and in sync: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuSLdfmSLvQ

No wait it's still out of sync but in the other direction now

Mata fucked around with this message at 10:11 on Oct 2, 2021