Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

rule 36 af if your posting rig isnt an 8xE7-8894 v4 within 24 hours of release

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

the leaked benchmarks looked decce

people going crazy because it doesnt crush intel but lol if anyone thought that was in the cards, all amd needs to do is be in the same peak perf ballpark while hitting at least 15% better ops/$ to not piledrive/bulldoze itself into irrelevancy again

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

i have a token amd friend box, i celebrate computer diversity

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

i love enraging with brands

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

uhh am i missing something or doesnt ryzen like all non-apu amd chips support ecc

some >>gAmEr<< motherboards may not so that you can run 2968987mhz ram with cas 17.3234 but just lol if you dont order the most boring bulk tray green pcb ecc ram for all your boxen

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

finally xfi for my pci

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Fabricated posted:

we use a lot of autodesk poo poo at the university I work at but i have yet to hear of any workplace that actually uses it

like they're always Creo with Windchill, or NX with TeamCenter, and/or solidworks, and Mastercam

or CATIA or w/e

there a specific industry that actually uses autodesk products other than Maya??

yeah this little tiny thing called autocad

e: at least ppl i knew in civil were autocad and lovely simulation software written in the 90s that consumed autocad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

if anyone sees something about "infinity fabric" pls post it here

• Locked thread