Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

how do you save humanity from our doom

(excluding ways that get lowtax a ss visit)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

tell trump that obama totally wouldn't not have run for president

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Sabotage the escalator so that Trump has to use the stairs

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
place a massive bet on the cubs winning the series.

use the proceeds to build a fallout bunker for me and my many wives.

after the nukes fly, repopulate the earth with my many inbred children.

humanity saved.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Trump won pretty hard and Hillary got dumpstered so I'd sit back and have a refreshing beverage.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Tell Anthony Wiener to delete his drat emails unless he wants to be on dateline NBC

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

very carefully op

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
pee on trump

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
with my advanced knowledge of future memes, i would create the sickest memes to win the meme war of 2016

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
1. Retrieve the Sword of Chang

2. Put Jeb! through an 80's montage to train him for the moment in the debate where Trump disses his weird-looking Mexican wife.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

The Groper posted:

1. Retrieve the Sword of Chang

2. Put Jeb! through an 80's montage to train him for the moment in the debate where Trump disses his weird-looking Mexican wife.

jeb fucks it up so bad trump ends up just being crowned king

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
no, we have to go back to the 2011 white house correspondents dinner! it's too soon! too soon!

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

sorry i was working for bernie since april in 2015 this isn't my fault

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Tell Hillary Clinton that maybe she's being a little arrogant and overconfident and pffffffttt ha ha ha sorry i couldn't keep a straight face

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

do I get to take anything with me?

Like, can I cram a newspaper in my pants waistband or do I show up naked like the Terminator?

I mean, even if you have proof positive that Hillary Will Lose, I dunno who would be the best person to show it to. Bringing it to the DNC isn't gonna help, because what are you gonna do, show it to DWS? She'd take it, throw you out, and have it shredded.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

consumed by normies posted:

how do you save humanity from our doom

(excluding ways that get lowtax a ss visit)

I make millions in Vegas

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

can we go back further in time to sabotage bill's smooth saxophone-playing ways and ensure that hillary remains a children's lawyer beloved by the few people who know her

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747

The Brown Menace posted:

can we go back further in time to sabotage bill's smooth saxophone-playing ways and ensure that hillary remains a children's lawyer beloved by the few people who know her

if we can go to any point in time i'd rather go back and dump chlorine into the primordial ooze

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

a bet on the cubs is all well and good but it'd be a better idea to put a big pile of money on leicester winning the league

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

once again, unseen hands are pushing me through the voting booth door back to this horrid day :smith:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I think I'd enjoy the debates more knowing that the best possible outcome was guaranteed.

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

I went back further in time to assassinate Hitler, but his deep blue eyes and rich timbre voice melted my heart :gerty:

Space-time continuum correction comes with unforseen hazards.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
go into bankruptcy buying billboards across the nation with THE POLLS ARE FAKE in all capitals

it won't matter tho no one will believe it

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
I'd set up a causality loop to doom everyone who posted in C-SPAM to repeat June 16th 2016 -> February 10th 2017 forever, with limited awareness that we are trapped in the loop, but powerless to make any changes.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Laphroaig posted:

I'd set up a causality loop to doom everyone who posted in C-SPAM to repeat June 16th 2016 -> February 10th 2017 forever, with limited awareness that we are trapped in the loop, but powerless to make any changes.

so basically right now except earlier

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
write up a DNR notice and throw myself off a building where trump is speaking with a sign that says "im from the future you will envy me soon because of this man"

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

homercles posted:

I went back further in time to assassinate Hitler, but his deep blue eyes and rich timbre voice melted my heart :gerty:

Space-time continuum correction comes with unforseen hazards.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ya ever thing that actions in the present can go back in time as well as forward in time?

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
lol nice secret service honey pot

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
I warn Bernie of the DNC's treachery and tell him he needs to start campaigning right loving now.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
id time travel back to the 1970s and show Hillary Rodham a video of Hillary Clinton, and tell her that this can all be avoided if she would only ditch that yokel zero shes seeing

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
anything you try to change the timeline gets corrected by someone else since trump was actually the best possible outcome for the future of humanity

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

id time travel back to the 1970s and show Hillary Rodham a video of Hillary Clinton, and tell her that this can all be avoided if she would only ditch that yokel zero shes seeing

Her being tied to Billy was one of the very few good things she had going.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I'd tell Bernie to start campaiging in the South earlier.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
make bank on prediction markets

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

logikv9 posted:

make bank on prediction markets

What was a share of Trump going for back then?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'd rather kill Caesar before he crosses the Rubicon and save Roman republicanism.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Thoguh posted:

What was a share of Trump going for back then?

predictit probably had him at sub 5 but I'd go to the real big vegas-type ones to make my money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.
1.) Find myself in the past.
2.) Use the codephrase call and response required to not be stabbed in the neck in case I'm a doppleganger trying to replace me.
3.) Convince past-me that I'm not loving with him, and that Trump really did win.
4.) Using past-me as an intermediary, convince key family members that it's legit.
5.) Use family connections to get access to the highest government official possible. Likely appeals court judges, state senators and U.S. congressmen.
6.) Use data brought back from the election to convince them of the threat, not saying a goddamn word about time travel.
7.) Be taken off the board by my past-self as a possible threat and replacement. I let it happen, as I doom myself if I take him out first. Probably with a hidden knife in the lower spine.
8.) Melodromatically bleed out on the marble stairs of the Supreme Court building while staring at a picture of my kid.

Something like that.

• Locked thread