Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

El Burbo posted:

Free gorf

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Fine, I'll be the brave person to stand up and say it.

I find this comic largely inoffensive, except for the thing duck mentioned which I've never read

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
free Gorfzaplen

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Carol's entertaining and i have the good Carol strips drip fed to me by snail in the chat thread so I don't really have to invest time into reading it, which is good because it's fairly mediocre

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

littleorv posted:

More like tomo walking on a treadmill and not getting anywhere am I right

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Musou Telepathy is indeed good poo poo

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
there's no gender bending so it's already worse

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Musou Telepathy has had actual big character development in its (I think much shorter) run

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
no one tell the rest of the forum we've been posting it daily in chat thread pretty much since it started

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
So I guess if you wanted to calculate how glacial the pace is, you could map out how many 1k+ page chat threads it's taken us to get to the point where Tomo and Jun go on what they won't acknowledge is a first date

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
The GIP guys all stuck in foreign countries with nothing but other shirtless, sweaty muscular men around could probably use the feminine force of some Carol glompings

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DrSunshine posted:

that one where there's a human girl living in a house with a lot of youkai girls and they all have giant watermelon boobs.

Yeah I like Touhou too

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Stairmaster posted:

wheres todays strip

Flaps was posting them but then he got probed???

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

El Burbo posted:

Hell yeah tomo came back from hiatus

lmfao

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

El Burbo posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

everythingWasBees posted:

Yes.
It's a funny contribution to the thread, exactly what the rules dictate is NOT spam.
It even ties into the thread title.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

chumbler posted:

I can't believe Carol brought Misuzu along just so she could watch her get NTRed. Ice cold.

sweats

yeah, I can't believe this Yanagida manga features NTR

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I forgot this manga existed for 6 months so that's like 6x30 updates, minus author breaks to play idol rhythm games.

Has the NTR happened yet?

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

I see no falsehood in this statement

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

When you slip up and draw The NTR Guy :mrgw:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Patware posted:

as soon as carol got her boyfriend everyone got real horney in this comic

just wai'til you read the real early Tomo comics

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Captain Invictus posted:

I only made it like 10 chapters into that one. It seemed to be sticking to a fairly sedentary gimmick, while relatively funny, felt like it was a bit in limbo.

Mousou telepathy is indeed very good yes, there's a bit too much lewdness early on but there's a downright incredible twist involving the lewd stuff that is really really good

at first the teenage boy gets horny, but later on the teenage girl gets horny too

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

chumbler posted:

Carol has her own shock absorption.

Also I do not accept the Misuzu and that guy pairing.

I'm also disgusted to find out, four hundred twenty and sixty nine pages in, that this is a heterosexual romance manga

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
some 2 characters will be in the play and the romance still won't go anywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013