Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

My best pose facing the morning sun!

Captain Invictus posted:

How far behind are the translations? Are we a ways back, or did we catch up

Translations are out the same day the raw is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Wasn't there a rule once about hotlinking images? In any case it's showing up broken for me.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Nitrousoxide posted:

I think I'm gonna stop reading this.

I mean the author could have at least put some effort into something coming up to interfere with this instead of basically turning to the audience, breaking the fourth wall and saying "nah can't let the story progress"

Er, what makes you say there's suddenly a 4th wall breakage? The narration (?) panels are following the same pattern as established in literally the very first page of the manga.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

The translation is clashing with my own understanding of the words used, but these things also tend to get clearer as the comic continues, so who knows.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Ytlaya posted:

Jun seems pretty enthusiastic about protecting Misuzu. I think I know where his real interests lie!

No, it's just a wonky translation.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Does this mean I should stop looking for glowing red cheeks when girls deign to talk to me?

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Yeah, I think he clearly senses she has ulterior motives, and doesn't want to get pulled into the vortex.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

drilldo squirt posted:

Help me friends, google gives me an Indian actor and counter strike slang.

It's (generally) an abbreviation of Netorare, which is when the protagonist's love interest is stolen away by someone else. Since the audience tends to identify closest with the protagonist (especially in the case when they're narrating), it can have negative effects on their emotional state.

Edit: Strictly speaking, they probably have to be in a relationship first for it to be proper NTR.

darkgray fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jun 30, 2017

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Ytlaya posted:

What is the Japanese that was translated to "RAWR"?

「がお〜」

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Looks like they spotted the translation mistake and pulled today's strip for now. Should probably edit it out of the thread.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

RareAcumen posted:

What's your avatar from?

Someone in the Re:Creators thread got it for me -- https://myanimelist.net/character/148516/Magane_Chikujouin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Hate-Senpai posted:

Jun's a very obedient young man, even referring to her as Gundou mentally.

He only started calling her Misuzu when they dated because she complained, so it's back to normal, really.