Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DAIRY KING
May 15, 2011

A DEO REX, A REGE LAC
count a brother in, its been a while but im ready to lose 20 bucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAIRY KING
May 15, 2011

A DEO REX, A REGE LAC
im allurBASESrbelong2us until i can think of something else

DAIRY KING
May 15, 2011

A DEO REX, A REGE LAC

Teemu Pokemon posted:

I'm cool with this

agreed im cool with this

DAIRY KING
May 15, 2011

A DEO REX, A REGE LAC
Hey have we agreed on all of the scoring details? if so, do you think we can create a list so I can start doing that Rain Man thing I do before I horribly fail at the draft.

DAIRY KING
May 15, 2011

A DEO REX, A REGE LAC
monday works for me at this time too

DAIRY KING
May 15, 2011

A DEO REX, A REGE LAC
Pay Pal Sent.

DAIRY KING
May 15, 2011

A DEO REX, A REGE LAC
Im gunning for a good run this year but well see, most comments i got were melky wasnt going to be average but i couldnt resist seing as im the dairy king

DAIRY KING
May 15, 2011

A DEO REX, A REGE LAC
now that week one is over can we start to poo poo talk? or are we going to wait until the middle of the season ?

DAIRY KING
May 15, 2011

A DEO REX, A REGE LAC

Teemu Pokemon posted:

I'm the dickhead who dropped Margot the morning before he hit two homeruns over dropping a currently perfectly useless Josh Bell because Bell had multiple position eligibility

thats not how it works you need to poo poo talk some one else THEN they say youre a dickhead who dropped Margot

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah

DAIRY KING
May 15, 2011

A DEO REX, A REGE LAC
I'll also say ASSMAN has me in pitching but he's no match to my OBP so better get ready for some RBIs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAIRY KING
May 15, 2011

A DEO REX, A REGE LAC
wow, I suck

• Locked thread