Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xdistak
Jul 8, 2003
I'm a huge faggot who needs to learn that money can't solve all of life's problems.
I'd love to be in if there's room as well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xdistak
Jul 8, 2003
I'm a huge faggot who needs to learn that money can't solve all of life's problems.
PayPal sent.

Does 1st get all the winnings? 2nd get money back?

xdistak
Jul 8, 2003

coronaball posted:

I gotta change the draft time to 6:30 PDT because I have to coach a T-ball game that day. Still the same day, Monday, March 27th. Sorry East Coasters!

This timing works much better for me so I'm not complaining

I look forward to drafting with (against) you goons

xdistak
Jul 8, 2003
Thanks! I don't even know what to do during this bye week nonsense...

xdistak
Jul 8, 2003
Great season everybody! I look forward to defending the crown next year and definitely down to discuss changes to the scoring cats. Thanks again for a fun and competitive year.

xdistak
Jul 8, 2003

mentholmoose posted:

:yeah:

I'd definitely be game for returning next year. Particularly if I medal again and get cash money.

I wish my team wouldn't have faced Judge and Trout in the finals though. Oof.

Good game. I probably should have renamed my team "Judge and Trout" by like April...

...and to whoever dropped Judge early in the season: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xdistak
Jul 8, 2003
When we drafting?

• Locked thread