Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
gently caress it, I'm in.

Other league I'm in is 6x6 OPS/WHIP which seems fine if other people are into it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

coronaball posted:

WHIP is already a category though. Would need another P category to even it out.

Would we want AVG and OPS? Or one or the other?

Also, how do we stand on using QS rather than W's? I think I lean QS, but I don't have a real strong opinion on it.

Oh yeah sorry QS was the additional category in my league :downs:

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
I'm The Assman, although I assume I will change that name to something else unfunny and try-hard before the draft.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Oh also I'm gonna be that guy and ask if we can move the draft, either the day before or after would work fine, but I have a concert to go to the night of the 22nd. However I also don't get out of work until 6 so could we push the time to 7 too?

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

coronaball posted:

I can move the day to Tuesday 3/21 or Weds 3/29, that doesn't matter this far out. This is at 6 PM Pacific though. Are you on the West Coast?

Oh, I am on the east coast so the hour is fine. What the hell Yahoo why wouldn't you either change the time to my timezone or append the friggin timezone to the notification?!

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

dewey7788 posted:

PayPal sent.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
I think my team might actually be OK even though I think it's garbage?

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Doltos posted:

I ended up with Correa and Story and don't need both. I guess one's on the trading block already.

Could I interest you in a fine catcher?

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
I wish Yahoo did the letter grades for baseball drafts like they do for football :(

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
l m b o

I forgot to set my lineup for today.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

DAIRY KING posted:

I'll also say ASSMAN has me in pitching but he's no match to my OBP so better get ready for some RBIs

Yeah whatever you say you los-

Oh, yeah. C'mon rear end pitching!

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
I'm desperately trying to remember why I dropped Judge.

EDIT: OH RIGHT TO PICK UP CHRIS loving OWINGS LMAO

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Meanwhile all of my pitchers are bad.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Hey so I could use a closer if any ya'll wanna trade one? I'm The Assman.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Godammit I swear I'm not intentionally benching good pitchers. Yahoo needs to make it clearer when guys are starting.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
So not that it really matters for my cellar-dwelling team but apparently I can't drop anybody to activate guys off the DL. I realize rosters locked but that seems like it's not the intention of said feature, could the commish possibly dump Inciarte and Zimmer from my team so I can activate Gyorko and maybe Harper?

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

coronaball posted:

This is a redraft league and you didn't make the playoffs. Your season has concluded.

But... My Pride!

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
I think my team should have done better but my pitching was a complete loving mess and I probably drafted more for AVG than OBP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

xdistak posted:

...and to whoever dropped Judge early in the season: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

That was loving me. OF ALL PEOPLE.

• Locked thread