Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I will be in on this because I'd rather see my 20 dollars inevitably go towards a goon than a random yahooer who limps into the H2H playoffs with the shittiest team and gets randomly hot for a few weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
im slappys team right now until i think of a hilarious sports pun

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I'd rather have OPS than average because I got ripped off in yahoo leagues every year thinking walks matter

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I'd rather have OPS and just nix averages since it's essentially the same stat, one just tells you less about a player. I was in a league with QS and Wins at the same time and didn't mind it much.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I like Teemu's idea. It gives us an extra batting statistic and lets us differentiate between sluggers and on base pros. I also like Wednesday still cus I coach on Tuesday and Thursday nights.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I see ten people instead of 12. This is a 12 person league right?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Is it possible to combine saves and holds into one category and add another category to pitching? It seems kinda weird that we're going to have to roster closers and setup guys especially when holds aren't that easy to get too. Maybe quality starts or dingers allowed.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

dewey7788 posted:

PayPal sent.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Nah let's do 70/20/10 so third place game has something to fight for. 240 dollars so that'd be about 170/50/20.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
It's tomorrow!!!

I still think we should have OPS and Saves+Holds instead of OBP, Slugging, Saves, and Holds but that's just me!!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

jabro posted:

I got three "gently caress you's" so my team might be decent.

Yep that and only one time where people laughed at my pick and it was at the very end.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I ended up with Correa and Story and don't need both. I guess one's on the trading block already.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Inspector_666 posted:

Could I interest you in a fine catcher?

Might be tempted.

I've added Salazar, Kinsler, Cruz, and Trumbo to the Story trading block.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Teemu Pokemon posted:

Daltos is a dick who stole Glover from me thinking he'd sneak through waivers

Gimme dem holds!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Im open for trades if anyones ready to panic yet

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
*posts on internet forum pretending to be billy beane*

I just got Darvish who wants Darvish I got a fire sale on starting pitchers Danny Salazar come on get your Salazars

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

DAIRY KING posted:

now that week one is over can we start to poo poo talk? or are we going to wait until the middle of the season ?

Coronaball is a lucky piece of poo poo that drafted like poo poo and randomly got hot in the first week. Marioinblack is pre-emptively a lucky piece of poo poo that drafted like poo poo and randomly got hot in the second week.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Anyone need OF yet? I'm looking to trade Trumbo or Cruz.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Someone trade me an infielder for an outfielder I have so many loving OFers

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Teemu Pokemon posted:

my team is poo :yeah:

Trade me Machado! Trade me Machado!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I'm sorry Teemu I was really contemplating sitting all my SPs but wanted to tie the Wins category, I didn't expect them to actually take ERA and WHIP from you :ohdear:

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I traded for Rougned Odor and now Rizzo's getting 2b eligibility so what I'm saying is one of my 2bs are on sale again

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

coronaball posted:

Reynolds, Carpenter, Miggy all available for trade for a top line pitcher or other. Don't need 3 1st basemen

I have a bunch of pitchers, shoot me a trade.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

coronaball posted:

I don't know what your team name is anymore :(

I'm Buck Showalter

jabro posted:

All my hold guys are now closers.

Hell, same

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Anyone want Kinsler? I need a pitcher.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I was undone by weeks upon weeks of you fuckers putting up 15+ dingers on me. One of you stopped looking at your team and had only 6 guys starting and those 6 combined for 22 HRs. Missed the playoffs by .5 points.

With that being said this was fun and I want to do it again next year!! Let's utterly destroy the concept of wins for a starting pitcher and replace it with quality starts. I'd also like to see saves and holds combine into one category instead of rostering both saves and hold guys all year which wasn't very fun even though that's how I was beating a lot of teams with elite closers. Maybe combine OBP and Slugging to make up for losing a pitching cat.

• Locked thread