Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
I'm so glad you guys don't play madden with us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Lmao ok. I'm sure real football involves minutely restricting things like when you can go for it on fourth. It's in the NFL rule book page 486 sub section 27

Check this: you're making the game LESS realistic

Here's how a not insane autist handles this: guys, don't play unrealistically

Oberst
May 24, 2010

But yeah I definitely think the retards playing the mechanically broken and outdated gane for 4 years because ~madden sux~ know what they're talking about

Oberst
May 24, 2010

I just looked in yalls other thread to confirm the insanity and the DON'T RUN THE SAME PLAY FROM THE SAME SET MORE THAN TWICE is so dumb. Lmfao have yall ever seen a football game played? You run a play until the opponent can stop it. That's football. Man, yall gave me a good chuckle

I'm so mad they ran strong power three times for 8 ypc!!!!!

Still lol ing at limited no huddle in a college football game with realism as an excuse. Too funny

Oberst fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Apr 19, 2017

Oberst
May 24, 2010

whatspeakyou posted:

Wow. You went from mild comment to giant spastic retard real quick. Why are you so butthurt over a thread you're not actively interested in, exactly? I tried the reasonable "hey different people enjoy the game differently" approach but you seem hell bent on going the "Everyone look at how big of a spastic piece of poo poo I can be because people don't agree with me" route. :golfclap:

Show me on the doll where John Madden touched you. I can't wait for the glorious anger-fueled 3 post response I'm about to get. You're right, I'm glad we don't play madden together. I pity whatever human beings have to put up with your infantile tantrums. Yes, we're the ones with autism. Try not to eye twitch too much while you're smashing your face on your keyboard jamming out your posts.

LIEK LMAO OK

Trolled bitch lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread