Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'll make the website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
no but i will punch any alt right posters in the SA civil war

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
I don't think goons are really capable of marching anywhere.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
An army travels on its belly so holy poo poo

naem
May 29, 2011

I'll bring some real life military skills like "hiding in the basement storage area so they don't make you clean things, while holding a clipboard, so if anyone comes down there you can yell SIR INVENTORY SIR while jumping to your feet from a deep sleep"

This never actually fools anyone it's just usually funny enough they can't get mad at you

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdXQJS3Yv0Y

documentary footage of goons marching off to war

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
If DGSW was supreme allied commander I'd attack any shoal. It's just the middle management desk clerks like that fuzzy cathead fucker would sap my resolve.
As long as Enfield works the chow line I'm down.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I cannot march cos of the diabeetus.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

A misanthrope posted:

no but i will punch any alt right posters in the SA civil war

:respek:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'll be with you guys right up until thebullets fly or people start getting arrested. I got five kids to feed after all

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
You can't have a military without a General.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I wore the uniform a long, long time ago.

Anyway, he saw us and come in low and three hours later, a big fat PBY comes down and start to pick us up. Y'know, that was the time I was most frightened, waitin' for my turn. I'll never put on a life jacket again.

So, eleven hundred men went into the water, three hundred sixteen men come out, and the sharks took the rest, June the 29th, 1945

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

*ironically becomes hardened and ruthless just like our enemies after experiencing the horror of war, still won't eat vegetables*

heh, you say that now but after 6 weeks in the field and you manage to draw the only random rear end vegetarian MRE from the crate and learn the hard way that no one is going to trade you their Jalapeno Cheddar spread for your vegetarian sloppy joe mix.... then you'll be singing a different tune

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I'm gonna be honest, I wouldn't be very effective in a war. I'd be one of those guys that got shot before he even left the boat in saving private ryan. You don't want me.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
I wouldn't go anywhere near a battlefield, but if I were offered some kind of job in Awful Intelligence, I think I could do some good for the war effort.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

We'd be going to war with horrible people I assume so absolutely. I'm going to have me a wall of furry trophy heads.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

also, i have already marched to war for something awful, op. im a veteran of the first sacking of Delve. i was in-fleet when BoB was disbanded, and DBRB took us on tour all night killing deactivated POSes that had titans under construction. i resigned in protest over leadership's refusal to reset TEST because I'll be god damned if im going to fight alongside reddit. i rejoined briefly after hearing that mittani finally sacked up and declared war on them, but reddit sucks so bad the war was already over by the time i got there. by then, the magic was gone anyway. i had made a life for myself and didn't have time to play internet spaceships anymore

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
:911:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

oh captain my captain

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Psycho Society posted:

oh captain my captain

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

lol i forgot how thin lowtax used to be before all the divorces

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

time makes fat gay fools of us all

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.

Chlamyllionaire posted:

If DGSW was supreme allied commander I'd attack any shoal.

Beeble one to b-beeble... b-base... :cry:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I'll make the wiki

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

A real American hero arises!

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Mr.Tophat posted:

The goon cooks would kill each other if they had to work together to feed the troops. Knives slowly jammed into mens chests in a desperate struggle, the final blood gargle saying, 'NO loving BEANS IN CHILLI'

Working in a kitchen is already like going to war, chefs are assholes.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Eve Online goons have done this for years in a video game that sucks more than real life, so yeah, probably.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

LethalGeek posted:

We'd be going to war with horrible people I assume so absolutely. I'm going to have me a wall of furry trophy heads.

You do know that you can just buy those?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I call honeydipper.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Iron Prince posted:

heh, you say that now but after 6 weeks in the field and you manage to draw the only random rear end vegetarian MRE from the crate and learn the hard way that no one is going to trade you their Jalapeno Cheddar spread for your vegetarian sloppy joe mix.... then you'll be singing a different tune

iron prince is an actual vet. huh didnt know that

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i would stand in battle against our opressors

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Some day Something Sensitive is going to have all the leaders of Something Awful killed on a night they will call the night of the long internet knives.

all of his has happen before

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Enfield posted:

i would stand in battle against our opressors

i too will help kill whitey

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ill be like that guy in the new blockbuster hacksaw ridge and during the night rescue hundreds of woynded posters

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
no, sorry, i have to look after my gay kids to make sure they turn out gay

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
"Shitter's full, who's the honeydipper?"

*raises hand lightning fast*

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i want to fly the fuckin fighter jets

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
im legally blind in one eye tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Can't wait until I get PTSD because I'm a retard who volunteered to go to war.

• Locked thread