Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wasn't she on some 50 state initiative team?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Other distinguishing features:

i think they missed a few

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
darkstar was a russian mutant who had access to it, but i think she is dead again.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
powers: he has a sick metal arm, glowing eye and a bunch of guns, which means he is a mutant i guess?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lol he had an infinity stone but "did not understand its power"? what a chump.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't think anyone uses her because she is more of a balder villain than a thor one, and no one gives a gently caress about balder.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Sadly the RPG has no Warstar entry.

of course not, because then every campaign would be warstar-centric.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
"death-throws"

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
ah, snake dudes. aka the "ran out of ideas for captain america" villains. i think cap might have spent more issues fighting snake dudes than he has nazis, and he has a bunch of nazis in his rogue's gallery.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

wow, for once the underwear on the outside makes things look less weird

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hey, that's an easy rpg campaign right there.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Conrad_Birdie posted:

jesus how have i somehow NEVER encountered the Zodiac in my reading before? there's....there's so MANY of them....

somewhere in a secret bunker aries cxxvi is punching virgo cxxiv in the dick

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
punisher vs a bunch of random cyborgs who attacked him by mistake? that sounds like a pretty good time and i should look up those issues.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it was a travesty that doom's presidency only lasted for like 30 seconds.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
dude seems like the chumpiest chump to ever chump.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i am curious as to what the thought process behind this was. did the kree only clone that one dead third-string human?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wait, he isn't dead? the inexplicable kree space clone of a guy who died in his first appearance somehow managed to survive all this time?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
current group membership: new york city

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah, that sure is a sleepwalker villain. if he is still alive he should team up with the orb.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
dude owns

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
terrible

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it is a small m followed by a larger m.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's not a bad gimmick, either. if he is so superhumanly skilled at pool that he can use it to throw cars around then he is at least better than hawkeye.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
major enemies: (former) thanos

when does anyone ever stop being thanos' enemy?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wait a sec, if i'm reading those right the first group had enhanced physiques for the one time they fought the xmen, but otherwise birdman was the only one with a suit that gave him any powers? frogman was naturally real good at jumping, the other two had those stasis beam things and they all had radios in their masks. i don't even know why they were animal-themed!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
red skull used to lead a skeleton-themed villain group called skeleton crew? i guess crossbones is the only member that lasted to the present.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm not much of a daredevil fan, but that really was a great run.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
warlock is a strange dude who has had a strange life

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
former partner of blastaar. as in the throwaway ff villain who lives in the negative zone? that's weird as heck even for the mind of hitler in a cloned body.

also, i like how he has a great big h on his shirt.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah, if you are a pretty lady who can read minds that would sound positively quaint.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she had sex with skrull pym and had his child. in hindsight, you could tell it was a skrull because it was a comparatively normal and healthy relationship which would be completely out of character for the real hank pym.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

I don't remember the having a child part.

if i recall correctly immediately after she had the skrull baby she hosed off to the subterranean cat people city and has yet to reappear.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
sabra has surprisingly little baggage for a mutant

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
"the great video"?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
ha ha wtf? this minor namor villain at one point ran a movie studio, but the bibliography just talks about things other than his movie studio.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i seem to recall that no one liked her

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

I think his universe's version of the Kree are actually genetically and culturally superior to humans in an immeasurable way instead of just constantly saying they are, too.

they still listen to their supreme intelligence so they can't be too superior.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

Well he's way smarter too.

supreme intelligence is smart in the dumbest way possible. he's like the newspaper spiderman of cosmic marvel.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
event books almost always suck but they sell well, by modern standards. that's just how it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think giant man is the only person who might conceivably need the standard liefeld pouch ensemble. there are worse ways to carry and access many kinds of small objects. for example,

Ghostlight posted:

Lab equipment and chainsaws.

that jumpsuit.

• Locked thread