Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
Feel free to disregard this post.

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
This is one of my favorite shows. I loved the Archie Comics and the latest reboot of the series. Also the Sheriff and his gay son relationship was the best character moment of the episode. Also, I am not sure what this is being filmed on but the show looks great. Probably because it's all soft light.

Edit:

I cannot stand Alice.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Feb 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Can we talk about how wonderful Luke Perry is as Archies dad. This episode had some really great scenes. Especially between Alice and Betty.Also, I liked that everyone was " This is a terrible idea Archie this is wrong and she is a bad person"

Edit:

Oh poo poo! Skeet Ulrich as Jugheads Dad was great.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Feb 17, 2017

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I think it's good that he is like that as it allows for character growth. I just liked that everyone was horrified by the situation.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I want Luke Perry to be my dad.

edit:

Holy poo poo Betty's parents are comic book evil. What the gently caress.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Mar 3, 2017

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

This series isn't a adaptation of the Archie Comics. It's a adaptation of the Betty and Veronica comics.

Actually I read a interview that made a lot of sense that Archie is a stereotypical teen from a 90s TV show and oblivious to not only his idiocy but how the world doesn't revolve around him. It's a interesting choice to make the main character of the comics to be tertiary to the plot but that's what he is and he doesn't realize that he isn't the main lead of the series. The show so far has been all about Betty and Veronica moving the plot forward with Jughead. Archies pretty much done nothing. Betty and Veronica are the main characters not Archie. Which is really interesting. So yeah, Archie is actually a supporting character to Betty and Veronica who are the actual main stars of the show.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Mar 4, 2017

• Locked thread