Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Troposphere posted:

I love everything about this show it's amazing and I can't wait for more

Same. I love Archie comics and teen melodramas so this show feels like it was made for me. Love Betty, Veronica and evil twin. Not so keen on Archie, gay stereotype and emo Jughead. But it's always the girls who are more interesting in these kinds of shows.

I miss the teen melodrama mega thread we had in TVIV years ago. It was a great place to discuss our guiltiest TV pleasures. Which were mostly Gilmore Girls and Gossip Girl apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

esperterra posted:

I only really noticed Cheryl ever sounding stilted in some of her delivery this episode, and then she was fine again when she was being bitchy.

Dialogue's always been not great in this show.

Her lip liner was also very crooked in one scene. Get it together Cheryl!

I know Jughead's dad is a total dud, but shouldn't he have stepped in at the party when the kids were throwing around accusations of incest and sexual assault? Nah, better just stand there and wait for the punches to start flying.

Veronica can do better. :argh:

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Rhyno posted:

Archie punching through the ice was the most intense scene of any show I've watched this month. That was some goddamned good television.

That made me feel nauseous. Then wonder why he didn't just use his foot. Although I guess he could have fallen in if he'd done that.

Could someone really have survived falling through the ice like that? All it took was some CPR and hot chocolate and she was ready for her next crazy gothic adventure. Whoever directs this show needs to start adapting Virginia Andrews novels because they capture that sort of tone perfectly.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
A super dark Sabrina sounds great! I hope they use the same crappy animatronic cat. They'd better not recast the aunts.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Rhyno posted:

People need to get the gently caress over their attachment to the old show.

I was being sarcastic. The old show was terrible.

• Locked thread