Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Next episode doesn't look like it's coming until 3/30 :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
This show :allears: First episode of the season starts with a pedophile, last ends with "inbreeding", a heroin overdose and filicide.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Shneak posted:

It ain't even the last. At this rate next week will have reanimation, will forgery, and the Pussycats being relevant.

Oh man, and here I was thinking that this was the season finale. Nice.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Spergatory posted:

Apparently, next season is going to be a full 22 episodes, which has me kind of worried. It's possible to do a 22-episode season and maintain a consistent level of quality throughout, but it's not easy, and very few shows I've watched have actually pulled it off. I'm hoping they take the Agents of SHIELD route where the season is basically divided into two or three 'pods' that are basically mini-seasons that tell separate-but-connected stories. 'Who killed Jason Blossom' would not have been sustainable for 22 episodes, and I don't know why 'Who shot Fred Andrews' would.

I agree completely....though I would be 100% OK with a filler episode of Jughead eating at various burger places.

• Locked thread