Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

Shneak posted:

I wasn't so sure with the pilot but not I'm 50% thinking this show is beyond ridiculous and 50% completely unironically invested.

Same, except 100% for both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

Spergatory posted:

I really think that whoever said Archie remains blissfully unaware of the A plot until the others wind up somehow saving him from it might be dead on.

Episode 13: "Pitfalls"
Betty and Jughead make their way through the perilous labyrinth beneath Thornhill; Archie struggles with a song about how stressful it is to balance football, music, and girls.

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

Phylodox posted:

I hope the show goes as balls-to-the-wall crazy as the comics. But, like, so gradually that, by season seven, we're not even phased that the main plot involves Jon Bernthal's Frank Castle fighting off the Predator while Sabrina desperately tries to undo her soul-switching spell that's got everyone in the wrong bodies.

Watch for a new pin on Jughead's hat.

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

Murderion posted:

I think it's the other way around - the heroin comes from Montreal (in the barrels they're gonna put the maple syrup in?) and gets smuggled around the US by Cliff.

I think this is closer but, but the Blossoms are built up as syrup MAGNATES, implying they're not just harvesting their own land. They probably import, bottle and sell Canadian syrup and other American syrup, and the actual Blossom land is for Blossom Special Reserve or whatever. This is the model used by major winemakers, distilleries, olive oil bottlers, and some breweries the world over, for instance.

• Locked thread