Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

The Cooper's are loving monsters. I mean, hold a grudge for age-old family murders, I get that, but locking your daughter away and calling her crazy for carrying the spawn of your hated enemy is mental. Then again, the horror movie plot of the Blossom's combined with the Cooper's means that kid would have come out with something.

I loved this past episode because it humanized Josie. I couldn't stand her the couple of episodes we've seen because she kinda just felt like a bitch; seeing her interaction with her parents just solidifies why she's so into her music and brand and doesn't see past it sometimes. Also, I hated that cover. Was also thinking if they were going to pull a "Veronica sucks at singing," the way they did in some of the comics; it changed around depending on the issue, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread