Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Friggin yesterday's episode isn't on Canadian Netflix yet god dammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

What

NETFLIX APP STOP LYING TO ME

e: it showed up woohoo

Kazinsal fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Apr 1, 2017

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Augh still waiting on the Netflix release.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Lord Krangdar posted:

I still see Betty as the main character. Everything centers around her, and Jughead only became more prominent once they started dating. The show is about her boyfriend, her neighbor, her new friend, her parents, her sister, her sister's dead boyfriend.

Betty's the protagonist, Jughead is the cameraman.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Open Source Idiom posted:

Though if it is Joaquin, it gives a pretty good suggestion of why Moose was written out of the show (or at least, out of Kevin's life) in episode two. They couldn't be too radical with their adaptation, could they?

I haven't followed the comics in at least ten years but I remember hearing that in them, fairly recently, Moose took a bullet for Kevin. I wonder if Moose not being around is sort of an acknowledgement of that.

Or they're just waiting to introduce Midge next season :v:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

What

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

JESUS H CHRIST NETFLIX HURRY UP AND POST THIS EPISODE I NEED IT NOW

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

bunnyofdoom posted:

I am a bit confused about the drug smuggling plan.

Alright, as near as I can tell, the concept is that the drugs are hidden in the barrels of maple syrup heading from Montreal to Riverdale.

Buuuuuut........it was shown the blossoms harvest the maple syrup in Riverdale. So, are the drugs in empty barrels on their return trip to Riverdale? In which case, why would you export Maple Syrup to Montreal? Like, seriously?

Maple syrup and heroin goes to Montreal. Money and no heroin comes back to Riverdale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I'm assuming next season is going to be less murder mystery and more character drama. Archie trying to deal with the fact that his father got shot, Betty trying to deal with Jughead being a Serpent, Jughead rising up the ranks and being ostracized by the north side of Riverdale, and Veronica balancing her vaguely-mafia parents and her feelings for Archie.

And, of course, Kevin being amazing.

• Locked thread